Viking Starship Cultivator fluke/Georges bank cod charter

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 fishnh

fishnh
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

Hello all,  I have chartered the 140' Viking Starship out of Montauk NY for the Ultimate Cultivator shoals fluke / Georges bank cod trip.

Dates are Sunday July 27th leaving 6 pm returning Wednesday July 30th around 6 am.
Trip is limited to 31 people max at a cost of $550 per spot.

Let me know if you would like a spot... fishermannh@hotmail.com

Attached Files

Edited by fishnh, 19 March 2014 - 08:59 PM.

#2 fishnh

fishnh
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

That's the fluke from 3 years ago. 2 years we had a 14 1/2 lber last year I had many 5 to 8 lb fish with a 12 pool winner

#3 Kilsong

Kilsong
  • Administrators
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

Dave, I didn't have no idea you chartered the Viking on the same dates I charter the Viking Five Star for the same destination. :)

I highly recommend Dave's charter as he has been chartering the Viking for years and many fishermen are happy with his services.

I have my own clients who want comfort and more private. even they pay more. 

#4 fishnh

fishnh
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

Dave, I didn't have no idea you chartered the Viking on the same dates I charter the Viking Five Star for the same destination. :)

I highly recommend Dave's charter as he has been chartering the Viking for years and many fishermen are happy with his services.

I have my own clients who want comfort and more private. even they pay more. 

Hi Kil, after fishing the open boat trips for this trip the past 3 years Last year I decided to charter the boat for 2014. I was hoping they did another open boat so I could make 2 trips :) but just recently they decided to do it with the Fivestar. It is an excellent vessel and you guys will reach the grounds before us :)   maybe a friendly wager for the biggest fluke ? :)

#5 Kilsong

Kilsong
  • Administrators
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

It was funny Dave. I saw their open schedule dates from July 27 to July 30. So I asked them to give my charter dates from mid July and early Aug.

Steve Jr asked me to take the open dates and I agreed because I have Hawaii tuna trip in  mid July and Cedros Island yellowtail trip from Aug 12. 

Then, I saw your post after I posted about my trip on the Viking.

I do not concerned as you have your own customers and I have my own customers. I don't see any problem to locate fluke, but it is much better for two boats to work together because it usually take time to locate school of cod. I think it is win win situation.

#6 fishnh

fishnh
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

It was funny Dave. I saw their open schedule dates from July 27 to July 30. So I asked them to give my charter dates from mid July and early Aug.

Steve Jr asked me to take the open dates and I agreed because I have Hawaii tuna trip in  mid July and Cedros Island yellowtail trip from Aug 12. 

Then, I saw your post after I posted about my trip on the Viking.

I do not concerned as you have your own customers and I have my own customers. I don't see any problem to locate fluke, but it is much better for two boats to work together because it usually take time to locate school of cod. I think it is win win situation.

Hi Kil, best thing about fisherman as most times we are all friends :)  It will be a pleasure to see you at the dock before we sail. Maybe I will show you my secret rig I used last year to win the fluke and cod pool :) 

#7 fishnh

fishnh
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:51 PM

And these trips are so good there should be no problem filling the spots on both boats. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users