Bali

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Warlord

Warlord
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

I will be in Bali for a couple weeks in February.  I'd like to do some fishing and am looking for advice on what and where.

I'm considering taking my Shimano Tranx HG with a Phenix RTX-760-3M.  Is that advisable or would I just be better off using the equipment available there?  What about lure choices?

Thanks,

Steve

#2 pescador83

pescador83
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

I will be in Bali for a couple weeks in February.  I'd like to do some fishing and am looking for advice on what and where.

I'm considering taking my Shimano Tranx HG with a Phenix RTX-760-3M.  Is that advisable or would I just be better off using the equipment available there?  What about lure choices?

Thanks,

Steve

There is a place I've been checking out called Marlinesia that is located in Bali. They supposedly  have a really good GT/DT fishery there. The problem is though, that I cannot find anyone to confirm this. I was actually deciding to go their vs. Oman for GT. I figured I'd go to Oman since I know it is a reputable place for sure. Here is their website. www.marlinesia.com Keep us posted! 

Ray

#3 Kilsong

Kilsong
  • Administrators
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

Send a pm to Mark Harris who lives in an island near Bali where he said gt popping is good.

My friends fished Bali a few times, but i was not impressed with their catches,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users