Photo

NEW Stella 20K, Catalina 6500H, and Salitga Z 6000.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Alan Hawk

Alan Hawk
  • Moderators
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

ALL SOLD. THANK YOU!

Selling some of my premium reels since I always have something new to fish and won't be using these. Free shipping anywhere in the world with a tracking number.

#1 Stella 20k -sold

11_zps0ceb835b.jpg

22_zps69adfeb9.jpg

Brand new Stella SW20000PG JDM. Nothing much to say here; never used or spooled and the reel and all papers and accessories are in 100% new factory condition.

US $900 = £557 = 680 EUR = AUD $875

#2 Daiwa Catalina 6500H SOLD

6_zpsb8a5a995.jpg

5_zps309a168b.jpg

4_zps08a8c162.jpg

1_zps9b4de9b6.jpg

2_zpsa0044485.jpg

3_zps0edbe87f.jpg

The latest Catalina 6500H. This is the exact reel that I used to create my review CLICK. It was released in October 2012 and I bought it that month and I only used it for 4 weeks on 6 trips as I mention in the review. It was not used again at all after those test trips. The reel is cosmetically 100% perfect without any scratches or marks of any kind, and 100% perfect mechanically with zero wear internally or externally as you can see in the review. Anything you see on the reel in the photos is flash effect or grease smudges, the reel is perfect. The box has some marks from shipping, papers and accessories are in mint condition with very slight wrinkling on the instructions manual. Reel bag and spool band never used and were kept home during tests.

During the review I lubed the reel meticulously inside out with high grade synthetic lubes, and it still has the original mag-oil which I didn't need to top up since barely a single drop was squeezed out during the disassembly. All in all the reel is as good as new plus being lubed and assembled by hand to standards that surpass the mass operation at Daiwa's factory.

US $720 = £470 = 555 EUR = AUD $720

#3 Daiwa Saltiga Z 6000 -sold

444_zpsd45eb69d.jpg

This is the 2001 model. I bought it in 2003 and is in used condition with several marks but nothing that penetrates the finish. I have replaced all seals and bearings in January except 1 bearing in the oscillation gear because the original was still in great condition. Original Daiwa parts bought from Daiwa Japan were used. The gears are not in new condition but still very good and tight. I'd say the reel is 80% cosmetically, and 95% mechanically. No papers or box or accessories.

US $450 = £285 = 340 EUR = AUD $435

Payment and information

Payment paypal gift only. Free shipping worldwide with a tracking number to your door. I described everything very accurately so all sales are final. Please check with your local Daiwa and Shimano about the service because two of those reels are JDM and are not sold every where. Shimano USA would probably service the JDM model but not sure if Daiwa USA services the Catalina. Buyer is responsible for his country's customs charges if any. PM me here or contact me through my site's contact form http://www.alanhawk.com/contact.html

Edited by Alan Hawk, 02 August 2013 - 10:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users