Ed of No Boundaries: New Field Tester of Black Hole

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kilsong

Kilsong
  • Administrators
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:16 AM

We are happily announce that Ed Nicholas of No Boundaries in Southern Oman is joining field testers of Black Hole rods.
Before I fished with him in Southern Oman, I didn't have any idea who he is except he opened a new fishing lodge in Southern Oman.
It didn't take long to find he is an excellent experienced fisherman as well as his love of fishing is second to none.

When I told him that I tested 8' Black Hole Cape Cod Special Graphite and a famous Japanese popping rod side by side and the Black Hole rod cast farther and had better performance, I knew he didn't accept it. After catching a few big GT with the rods, I could feel he was very surprised with the performance as well as casting distance of the rod.

I found he also loves inshore popping. As the major products of Black Hole rods are for inshore/freshwater rods and we are concentrating on inshore fishing market in the US now, I value he can be a good field tester of Black Hole.

He already recommended some design changes of grip and real seat and I discussed about them with the rod designer of Black Hole while I was in Korea a few days ago.

Welcome Ed for joining field testing group of Black Hole.

64kg GT with 8' Black Hole Cape Cod Special Graphite rod.

64kgGT_zpsb39ae9ca.jpg

IMG_1506_zps10766eeb.jpg

IMG_1478_zpsb14c3911.jpg

IMG_1432_zps166faca4.jpg

IMG_1328_zps62727dc0.jpg

#2 Mark Harris

Mark Harris
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

Very good choice Kil . I am sure Ed will provide you with very valuable feedback.

#3 Kilsong

Kilsong
  • Administrators
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

Light jigging and popping is very popular in Japan and Korea. And Black Hole has several different style of rods geared for light jigging and popping.
A few light popping rods will be sent to Ed soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users