• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hamdanw

hamdanw
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

Hi Kilsong,

I'm from Malaysia and is interested to place an order of 2 units of Black Hole Cape Cod Special 2pc Jigging Blank 502 Fast Action. I want to get the 80g and also 150g (or 250g) depending on the answers to the queries below.

1. I need to know is the length and PE ratings for the range for all of these rods? (for example the 80g rod is rated at PE 2, length 6ft).

2. For shipping to Malaysia how do you calculate the total price?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and regards.

#2 Kilsong

Kilsong
  • Administrators
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:00 AM

Hi Kilsong,

I'm from Malaysia and is interested to place an order of 2 units of Black Hole Cape Cod Special 2pc Jigging Blank 502 Fast Action. I want to get the 80g and also 150g (or 250g) depending on the answers to the queries below.

1. I need to know is the length and PE ratings for the range for all of these rods? (for example the 80g rod is rated at PE 2, length 6ft).

2. For shipping to Malaysia how do you calculate the total price?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and regards.

I would rate 80g for PE2-3 and 150g for PE3 - 4.
It the rod is one piece, the rating might be higher. The blanks is about 4'8" and the joint is in the middle.
Send an email to info@jignpop.com Jane will give the shipping cost based on dimension and weight. As the blank is shorter than 5', we might send them EMS. In that case, the shipping charge can be lower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users