Posted Image
Posted Image

Couldn't be happier with it! :)

#2 johndtuttle

johndtuttle
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:59 AM

man o man...gratx Enoch, I would love to fish one some day. Legendary rod. Maybe After I get my tuna-pro built we can trade :).

#3 Enoch

Enoch
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:34 PM

Hi John.
It's a great rod with a lot of history. My confidence is so high with this rod as I've fought and landed big tuna without a problem. Also, one of the lightest rods (if not the lightest) in the 400g class.

I'm not sure if it's still in production but HOTS makes a Wei World 5'2" rod that is a beauty as well. Still looking for that model. :)

#4 johndtuttle

johndtuttle
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:32 PM

Hi John.
It's a great rod with a lot of history. My confidence is so high with this rod as I've fought and landed big tuna without a problem. Also, one of the lightest rods (if not the lightest) in the 400g class.

I'm not sure if it's still in production but HOTS makes a Wei World 5'2" rod that is a beauty as well. Still looking for that model. :)

how's the tip on it?

#5 Enoch

Enoch
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

Well, the tip on the 5'2" XH is pretty light. I'm also curious to the action of that one because the specs are so similar to the One Pitch Slider. Besides the length difference of 4 inches there should be a style difference too.

Perhaps when Chris from Hots gets on the forum he can give us some inspired insight on this!

Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users