Thanks Kilsong

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Anthony_*

Guest_Anthony_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

I personally would like to express many thanks to Kilsong , all mods & admin's of this well needed website. Hopefully WE all as this site grows will contribute with positiveness , kindness & good knowledge of this great sport & community to share among other fisherman & women all what it is to offer.
Again many THANKS Kil

Anthony :thumbsu:

#2 Kilsong

Kilsong
  • Administrators
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

I personally would like to express many thanks to Kilsong , all mods & admin's of this well needed website. Hopefully WE all as this site grows will contribute with positiveness , kindness & good knowledge of this great sport & community to share among other fisherman & women all what it is to offer.
Again many THANKS Kil

Anthony :thumbsu:

Thanks for the kind words, Anthony.
I promise to make this site as sincere studying and discussing room for all jigging and popping lovers. I always say fishing should be fun and talking about fishing should be fun.
Diversified opinions are always welcome as we can learn from different views and different opinions. Any products and any subject related to jigging and popping can be discussed here without any interruption as long as it has a good intention.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users