Hi all ,
I only use flat hammered diamond jig for jigging
I have been using them with swivel and treble hook ( owner ST66 ST76 3/0 & 4/0 ) and rigged this way I have several hookups , but loss too many fishes
Then , I started to rigging them with just split ring and JM 9/0 & 10/0 hooks , the hookup ratio decreased a little bit , but lost fewer fishes
I use hammered diamond jig for any fish I target everyday
My question are :
1. Is the swivel so important to trigger bites ?
2. What is the best single hook size to rigging the hammered diamond jigs with no swivels ?
3. If I use assist hooks : they must be on top or bottom ?
4. What size of hooks if I use assist hooks ?
5. What is the best way to rriging the hammered diamond jig to enhance the hookup ratio and hold the fish ?
FLAT HAMMERED DIAMOND JIG RIGGING
2 replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users