BHCC 350 spiral

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hafnor

hafnor
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:41 PM

So I bought some spiral 350 BHCC rods from jignpop.com. First of all thank you Kil and Jane for making shopping international so easy. The jigging rod options here in Norway are narrow so we have to order overseas. I think it took 5 days from the Rods were ordered too the front door at home in Norway. Good communication through the whole process made this buy very satisfying. So with that being said I got to test the 350 spiral rod on a small halibut and a decent cod here in the northern parts of Norway. The rod handled beautiful. It is nice to have a rod that bend thorouly fish a 20 pound fish and yet it can handle a 300+ pounder. Just wanted to state my satisfaction and I highly recommend this rod to everyone fishing halibut or jigging. The rod is very versatile!

Sorry for the half bad english, best regards from Norway. Thor

added some pics. Btw me and the rod will be leaving to Sortland tomorrow for some serious size halibut fishing. Hopefully I will test the rod on some 100 pounders or maybe bigger.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Angelo Ruvio

Angelo Ruvio
  • Moderators
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:32 PM

wow nice!

#3 Kilsong

Kilsong
  • Administrators
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

Nice pictures of halibut and cod.
I never visited Europe, but it will be Norway or Iceland if I visit there in the future.
Sightseeing doesn't attract me anymore and I like to catch halibut and cod on jigs. :)

I don't see any problem to land 200 plus lb halibut with Black Hole 350g jigging rod.

#4 hafnor

hafnor
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:34 PM

Tell me if you are heading North to Norway Kil, and I will reccomend some captains you should use. Iceland delivers serious butts nowdays too. Will do more pics of the rod in action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users